Werewolf. Myth. Ugly.
In the deep sea of trees of the PNW, lives a man. A wolfman. Self-taught in the ways of illustration, audio-engineering, and conversing, Nodnash is the Ugly Werewolf.
Since 2007, Nodnash has worked on lost classic comics such as "Abattoir", isuue 1 of "THORNS", multiple small release children's books, personal art zines, mini comics, and as of 2015, The Ugly Werewolf Podcast.
When he's not experimenting with all of that, he relaxes with his black cat familiar and tomes of the blackest of magicks, just a hop away from Portland, Oregon.
If you're interested in having a werewolf horror punk draw you junk or use his high charisma score to entertain on your podcast/youtube video/stage show, shoot him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once Nodnash can master being supersonic while standstill, he will finally be ready to take on the strongest fist in the universe.
Here's what people have been saying about Nodnash and his Podcast!
- ~Dick Masterson, America's Wingman
- ~A. Quinton, Werewolf-News.com and Former Guest
- "Ugly Werewolf=highlight of my week"~StupidWeasels, fan
- "It's bullshit."~Wil Wheaton, guy who has poor urinal etiquette
- "This is what I needed in my life"~AraElkins, dog
- "Your art is amazing!"~Asterios Kokkinos, digital cyber demon
- "This podcast is worth watching every week." ~DogChomp, furry degenerate